Re: OS/2 2.1 And Xy

Actually I have it running successfully, although I cn regularly crash it,
under very particular circumstances involving the use of the dingbats font on
the HP 4. More details upon request (and when I remember what they are!) In
any case, printing seems to be the culprit. Other than that it runs fine
(moving some key assignments helped; I had ctrl-esc as my >> character!) It
is pleasant to have a little xy window running while I am downloading in
another and taking a break balancing my checkbook in another. OS/2 2.1 is a
very very nice product. Andnow, if TG is listening: WRITE AN OS/2 VERSION---IF
YOU HAVE THE PROGRAMMERS THERE IS A VAST MARKET OUT THERE. The real OS/2 wp
apps all have unsatis-
facotry features/omissions and OS/2 people are perfect targets for selling Xy
to.