Re: XY on a Mac

No Mac experience here, but you can try out Dosbox and see its
limitations, utility, etc under Windows, Mac, and Linux. In my
experience it behaves pretty much the same under WinXP and Linux
(Ubuntu, SuSe).

paul lagasse

Andy Turnbull wrote:
Has any one got experience with XY on a Mac?
I hate the Windows operating sys, but I've never found a program to match XYIII.
I know there are dos emulators for Mac -- but how well do they work? I
distrust anything that piles program on program.