Re: TEST6

Brenda, we had a problem with the message base as I'm sure you are aware.
Several messages were lost. In addition, users who have been using the message
base had index pointers from their userlog base to their message base. Because
the userlog base was up-to-date and the message base was not ,there were
pointers from the user base to new message numbers which were not there. The
result was that when you logged on, new messages showed as pending for you.
But, if you went back to the Exchange and asked for ew messages, none were
found. Subsequently, I squeezed the message base again and reinstituted the
pointers. Now, all messages should be pointed to properly. I sent you that
message just to test a user for proper performance.

--SYSOP