Re: Query concerning Windows ME and Win2000 - thanks!

Thanks for the many responses to this query. We have all we need
(and more) for Windows ME, but nothing yet for Win2K. I solicit
continued responses for Unix (other than Debian 2.2 and RedHat 6.0),
for alternative forms of DOS such as "FreeDOS", and for Macintosh
emulators of DOS. To repeat, I want the exact output, exact language
returned, by the command "VER" (version info) -- there is NO NEED for
XyWrite to be installed! So if you have access to any such machines,
anywhere ... sidle over to the keyboard when nobody is looking, drop
to DOS, and type "VER". Lemme know.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx