Northgate OmniKey

I have one, now mothballed, and always had trouble with keybounce -- multiple
letters no matter what setting I tried, or what software I was using. I
think it was defective. But I'll weigh in with a suggestion for another --
the KeyPro. Clicky. Heavy. Rock solid. F keys on left and across top; left
ones programmable (as duplicate F keys if you like). Full array of cursor
keys (not the inverted T). My model even has a built-in calculator that runs
off the numberpad.

Info from my manual (about 3 years old):
Focus Electronic Corp.
21078 Commerce Pointe Dr.
Walnut, CA 91789
(714)468-5533, fax (714)468-5525

You may be able to find at retail; I did.