Re: Threading (Message-ID: 200212210734.gBL7YnBT007741@xxxxxxxx)

client to retrieve AT&T mail unless one is connected to the Net via AT&T; Carl, perhaps I miscomprehend, but I believe you can get AT&T POP mail from any ISP you want. I get it off my optonline connection, straight into Eudora. You have to create a personality that uses the imailhost instead of mailhost -- something like that. It is all explained on the rather Jesuitically conceived WURD site that AT&T appears to sponsor. Actually, I think imailhost is a kind of superset of mailhost but there are one or two gotchas -- it is a little confusing. One other great thing about AT&T is the toll-free and rapid tech support. However, tech support for clients other than Outlook is exceedingly limited (hence WURD).