UNWRAPA etc.

Hi Carl,

I just discovered UNWRAPA -- it takes me a good while to get around to
trying out a lot of these goodies in the jumbo .U2, usually after a
particular function has been a topic of discussion on the List, as
this one was fairly recently -- and it is very useful. If you recall
that frame you hammered out for me some time ago, CLEANUP, for ragged
text lines, and excessive spacing and tabs found in some downloaded or
DELTAGS-converted files, UNWRAPA sort of struck me as being a tool of
similar intent. I still think there are possible improvements that
can be made to the more ambitious CLEANUP, if I can fine-tune the
"rules" and identify the type of samples that it still stumbles over.
(Will let you know, whenever I do.) Somewhere between these two
frames, there may be a great synthesis to be had. I recognize that
UNWRAPA is intended just for handling the CR/LF stripping. But isn't
there a companion frame that demarcates and preserves the paragraph
separators ?

Jordan