Re: XySearch is running again

I searched for "parallels" and "VMware," two emulators for the Mac. There are also (limited) ways to run XY using "DosBox," an emulator built for running games. I and several others have contributed posts relating to running XY on a Mac. Currently, I use the VMware emulator with WinXP for a complete, U2-and-all XY experience. FW.