Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

--- Robert Holmgren  wrote:
> Which brings me, finally, to the question of whether it
> might be worthwhile to ask NB to renew its old offer of
> a special price and a special web page for XyWriters? With
> the lure of numbers of potential subscribers.

Yes, Robert. I will buy it if they offer a special deal for old
XyWriters. I'd especially like it if they posted instructions on how to
get it to work like Xy, for example, how to duplicate startup.int and
save gets, and, of course, set up U2.

I tried version 5 or 6, didn't like it enough to get through the
process of adapting it to my work style.

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com