Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

Relatedly: given the peculiar way in which I use XyWrite, I need "draft
mode" to display text in a color of my choice, for each
possible value of XX. The last time I looked, I concluded after several
hours of investigation that NBWin wasn't capable to doing that; if I
remember correctly, one of the NB tech support people told me that my
conclusion was correct. Is that still so in the latest version?

Martin J. Osborne

Correo Fenda wrote:

Robert, Is it possible to emulate the traditional XyWrite screen in NotaBene v8? I am referring to our light blue letters on black background. I know it's possible to modify Windows colors but that affects every application and the result of "reversing" Windows colors is not pleasant for my eyes... Manuel Castelao
-- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne +1 416-978-5094