Re: Print odd and even in Xy4

Reply to note from "Adriano Ortile"  Wed, 10 May
2000 23:36:07 +0200

-> - Asking "tys ,xxx-yyy,o" two times, sequentially, without
-> ABorting the active "tys" window, the two results are
-> different.

Well they would be, wouldn't they? The first time, you're TYSing
the original file; the second time, you're TYSing the REVIEW.TMP
produced by TYSing the original file. Or do I misunderstand?

-> Language question. In a previous line, I used the word
-> "behavior". Really I typed "behaviour", but the spelling
-> checker (.dic) beeped me for error and suggested "behavior"; on
-> the countrary, my paper dictionary only shows "behaviour", not
-> "behavior". Are both these words right?

"-iour" is the British spelling, "-ior" is American. You're loading
a U.S. dictionary, but leafing through a British one.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/