Re: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

" I'm using a normally useful organizing/tracking program called Enfish
" tracker, that, unfortunately, can't track or word serach my Xywrite files. I
" can manually add a file-type, though. Do Xywrite III plus files have any file
" extension suffixes we can't see? All I see , in most cases, is the name of
" the file, say , LANZA, but no suffixes. Are there any? Best, Art
"
------
	What about having it track certain directories and
	all files in there, or do you have Xyfiles everywhere?