Re: Power Users and TTG?

No, Harmon, you are missing point. It's what your software
accomplishes for you that is important, not which operating
system it is working under. Personally, after a mere two weeks of usage, I rather prefer
OS/2 Warp over Windows, but if the best word processor in the
world ends up running only in Windows95, then I will use it.
Life is too short to waste it arguing about operating systems.
Not everyone shares your extreme animus against Windows. If Mr.
Frank gives us a version of
XyWrite that runs stabily and efficiently under Windows95 but
works equally well under OS/2, why get angry and use an inferior
32bit application just so you can remain consistently untainted
by Microsoft's evils? I don't get the point of punishing
yourself in such a manner.
I, for one, am interested in hearing if the future XYWrite can
maintain a good text font and get IBID and ORBIS to work as
reliably as they do with NotaBene.
So, Mr. Frank, can you get us a better font (i.e., full size) for
line mode in XyWrite for Windows as well as port full-featured
IBID and ORBIS?
If so, I will be very interested in it.
Best regards,
Bill
==
William H. TeBrake       BITNET:  tebrake@maine.bitnet
Department of History     INTERNET:
tebrake@xxxxxxxx
University of Maine      TELEPHONE:207-581-1923
Orono, Maine 04469-5774 USA  FAX:   207-581-1817
==