Re: Power Users and TTG?

>Harmon, Harmon, Harmon,
>Please do not include me when you say that XyWriters are power users who
>need to have the latest technological goodies. I, and many others I am
 (much deleted)
  You then go on to essentially make my point -- you don't use
Word or WP or the others because you want the best and most powerful word processor.
Which XY has always been -- but the windoz world is just the
opposite, they don't want power tools, they want apps for the
clueless. Most windoz users could care less about a word tool
like XY, most are only secretarial users who can't even figure
out how to copy a file (believe me, I know, I work with them and
trouble shoot for them daily).
  It isn't a matter of which OS it runs on -- although, if it is
actually ported to windoz 95, it for sure I won't be running it,
since it then won't run on DOS, OS/2, or the new PowerPC -- but a
matter of design philosophy.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.