Re: Off topic, but printing Windows style help

Daniel Say mentions using SmartBoard to deposit all the help
files in the clipboard so you can combine and print them.
Using a utility that can save multiple clips to the
clipboard is not at all a bad solution. I just want to say a
word about my experience as a *!!*registered user*!!* of
SmartBoard.

This utility worked fine under Windows WG 3.11. When I
installed the Win95 version on a new computer (setup
appended), the first time I used it it so thoroughly trashed
the newly loaded hard disk that Win95 demanded a highly
laborious reinstallation of everything from the OS up. I now
use Yankee Clipper, a freeware utility for Win95 that works
a bit better and is not at all temperamental.

Computer     Dell M200a
CPU        Pentium 200MMX
RAM        48MB
HDD        6.1GB; 420MB backup hard disk
CD-ROM      Toshiba 12/24x EIDE
Modem       US Robotics Sportster 56.6 V.34 w\fax
Comm software   Netscape Communicator 4
Printer      HP Laserjet 4+
Operating System Windows 95 OSR2

Nathan Sivin