Re: macv vs pc

I use a laptop, and to me the big difference is portability, convenience and
common sense.

The charger and cord for my mac will fit in my shirt pocket, and reach an
outlet about five feet away. If I need an extension, I will carry one.

The charger and cord and the extension that I need to connect the charger
for the pc take up about as much space as the puter itself, and are a damned
nuisance to pack. As I work at my desk I have outlets three feet away in one
direction and four feet in the other -- which means I have about six feet of
heavy duty, (heavier than necessary) cord coiled up on the floor, and
another few feet coiled up on my desk.

This is stupid and, more, I wonder if the clowns who designed this rig have
made other decisions that were based on 'me too' reasoning rather than
common sense. I can live with the windows program, (the filing system, for
one, is better than mac) but that charger just turns me off.

andy turnbull