RE: Xy4 Customization Guide Preview

I have the same problem too, Jordan. My 20' monitor here at work is set at 1600 x 1200 (of course, I have to use my reading glasses to see anything on it). Trouble is, most people don't set their monitors at such high resolution. I've found that the best default view for PDFs is "View Page" - meaning whatever it takes to display the entire page. I need "Fit Width" to read a page easily. But for lots of folks "Fit Width" means only seeing a third of a page. It's a trade-off.

At least (unless you hide them) the three Page View buttons make it easy to adjust the zoom.

-BH

-----Original Message----- From: J R FOX

Thanks for all the work you're putting in on this,
Brian. I don't have any problem displaying the PDFs,
but I do need to use the Zoom function to make out
some of it. (I'm running 1028 x 764 on a 19" --
actually 18" viewable area -- CRT.)

Jordan