Re: vDos-lfn is now officially vDosPlus!

Jordan,

You can run a number of VDosPlus instances (with different settings) at
the same time, I do this all the time for testing. Just install them in
different directories. They can even point to the same XyWrite install
and be run concurrently. Manipulating the same documents at the same
time needs some caution, though.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)