Ole

We have worked out, with your help, how to use the DDE to transfer data from an
Excel spreadsheet to XyWrite for Windows. However, we are updating our Excel
spreadsheet in a real-time environment and would like to use the OLE capability
to update the XyWindows document. This appears impossible.

Does XyWindows support OLE? Does it plan to support OLE? If so, when? Will
XyWindows commit to maintaining support for future OLE versions, such as the
2.0 now available?

If this needs to go to Sales/Marketing, please send it there.