Re: Xywrite antiques -Reply

Peregrine@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I figure Ken was hauling the whole "SmartWords" thing up the flagpole to see
> who would
> salute, and didn't get enough salutes to make it worthwhile. Or he had enough
> lucrative legal work to make this project seem inconsequential. Too bad for
> all of us.

Nope. I think that what happened is that when he learned that Note Bene was
willing to distribute NB Win at a discount, as they did in the fall of 1999, he
bagged the whole idea and decided to let Anne Putnam carry the ball, which she
has certainly done.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)