Re: OFF TOPIC: Antivirus software for Windows

Rene--

I've never had a virus either, but I do know people who have
gone through hell with them during the past year or so, and
in order to earn a living I have to open attachments, often
from addresses I don't recognize--source A promises to email
photos and then delegates the job to agency B, which
delegates the job to photo house C, and then they all get
fired, and X, Y and Z come on board, but that doesn't work
out so somebody's nephew does it from home. Plus, I am
plagued by curiousity, can't stand missing a joke, am mildly
paranoid and no matter how hard I try can't seem to delete
the panic factor from the jobs I handle. And while I don't
use Internet Explorer or Outlook express, that doesn't mean
I'm incapable of the ocassional stupidity.

I hope you will be able to be indulgent.

Judith Davidsen