Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

Maybe we have to work out the marketing for TTG!

The simple fact is that the Windows version of XyWrite is as simple to use
as any word processor at the lowest level (ignoring the more advanced
features.) Even the graphics interface, for what it is worth, is easily used
with the menus. So office workers, God bless them, could easily use XyWrite.

The big plus, as has clearly emerged in the last few days thanks to Melissa,
is that it is also much safer.

If TTG could lift their eyes beyond the frontiers of the US and spent an
hour or two on the dictionary issue - which members of this group have
already sorted out me - they could recapture the market they have lost
through their ... er ... ineptitude? laziness?

PW