Re: XyWrite Development

" May I add to James Besser's request for information on changes in
" XYDOS 4.015 and 4.016 a statement about acknowledged bugs in the
" latter. Some early reports indicated people were running into
" problems worse than the ones that 4.016 fixed.
" " Let me suggest that TG provide a list of changes in all versions of
" XYDOS and XYWIN after 4.000. I can then post it for downloading and
" list it in CATALOG.DOC so that future subscribers can find out about
" it.
" Nathan Sivin
" History and Sociology of Science " University of Pennsylvania
" Philadelphia PA 19104-3325
---------------- and Daniel Say would add....

And the series of changes in Versions 3 plus, with the suitable
marketing that "it's all solved in versions
4.123, and faster and smaller code... "  Thus the 3 version file
would have the changes from the previous microversion, and how
Version 4 has improved on that too.

This is the kind of file that should be included in the
README.PUB or READVER.SION files on UPgrade disks. Then we would
remember why we changed, besides getting away from the 3.55 and
above NO AutoReplace (Expansion) function.