Re: Military time (whoops!)

Off-topic, my patootie (sp?). Well, off the topic of military time.
But Gödel's work (along with Emil Post's, Alan Turing's and Alonzo
Church's) formed the basis of the abstract theory of computability,
long before full-fledged general purpose computers were invented. And
it is on those actual computers, realizations of, say, Turing
computers, that XyWrite runs. What could be more relevant. Sheeesh.