Mark A. Rouchard/Assurance/AABS/EYLLP/US is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 08/04/2003 and will not return until
08/13/2003.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP