Re: Marketing XyWrite

>Although we have done that from time to time, for it be really
useful we need >to know about those conferences where there
might be a real potential interest >in XyWrite. Perhaps any of
you who are aware of relevant professional >organizations where
this information might be available can let us know.

  I am constantly amazed at the number of academics who don't
know about either XY or Notabene. In fact was just speaking with
a professor (anthro) who hadn't, and know of others -- our local
religious studies dept. almost completely, hasn't heard of
either. That's a shame -- both for them, and XY and NB.
  How about send adverts to those professors nationwide who
might be inclined to buy? It's easy enough to get lists of
schools with those type of departments, and/or lists of
professors nationwide.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.