From: Wengier W
To: xywrite
Sent: Tue, May 24, 2016 8:18 am
Subject: Re: Announcing vDos-lfn for XyWrite 1.00 installer

Thanks for the release of the vDos-lfn for XyWrite installer! Just let others know that unlike the generic vDos-lfn installer appeared earlier, this is a XyWrite-specific installer optimized for running XyWrite and Nota Bene based on the latest version of vDos-lfn (build 2016.05.22). Hope this will be useful for XyWrite and Nota Bene users.

Wengier