Re: Equation editor

I just downloaded the demo equation editor from the BBS. Based on
a few minutes of fooling around with it, I find it quite
impressive and easy to use... in fact, MUCH easier than the
equation editor in Word Perfect
5.2 for Windows.

I note that this add-in requires OLE, which XyWin 4.1 does not
currently support. I presume that this means we can expect OLE
support sometime soon?
Its really nifty to double click on an equation in a document,
have the equation editor open up, allow you to make changes, and
then exit back to the original document via OLE.

I'd gladly pay money for this product if you integrate it via OLE into
XyWrite for Windows.