Re: VERSION 3.56

Yeah, that's a pretty good one. I once talked to a client who was planning to
use one massive CT to store their entire database of products (they were a
manufacturer with HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS, of items they made). They wanted
one col for the product number, another for the order number, a third for the
description. CT was the only way to go in XyWrite, but I think she could hear
me palpitating and sweating over the phone, at the thought of putting all of
that material in ONE HUUUUUGE CT. I convinced her to break it up at least, if
not consider a database, which, after all is designed to do that kind of thing!

---chris