Re: Fonts In XyWin

This is a bug which we thought we had addressed, but apparently we haven't. We
will look into this a little further. Basically, what we are doing is matching
the substitution table in the WIN.INI file. You may want to try this solution
as a possible work around. In the WIN.INI file in the Fonts section, try
adding the line CYRILLIC FONT = CYRILLIC FONT (substitute the font name). I
hope to have a maintenance version in house soon that may take care of this.
Once I have verified that, I will send you a copy of the updated file. Regards,
Kevin Duval