Re: Error message when using U2 120 and new initiation routing

Dear Carl
I have tried the new frame and I do not see the error message with it. However I do find Autohotkey in my system tray, running HUH.AHK.
I can easily edit the running of the frame from my STARTUP.INT for now
and run without any problem so perhaps it makes sense to take your
advice and wait until you are happy with operations before using this
routine.

Best wishes

Paul