Re: RE Graphics view and opsys

Robert Holmgren wrote:
Your video card or monitor probably doesn't support this old
Graphics video mode
At least under W2K DRIVERS! Because it not merely supported it, it let me run it both ways (windowed and full-screen) under 98SE. But once I switched to W2K, no go. But this box is really too underpowered for W2K at all: takes 5 minutes minimum to load, and the hard drive is thrashing all the time. (No, NOT a virus; it does go on line, but only to the US Post Office web site).

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx