Re: RE Graphics view and opsys

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Sat, 09
Sep 2006 18:10:25 -0400

> we had to
> upgrade that system to Win 2K. Now, not merely can I no
> longer put graphics view in a window, I cannot get
> graphics view AT ALL.

I get Graphics view under Win2K if using FullScreen (only). WinXP also works,
in FullScreen. Your video card or monitor probably doesn't support this old
Graphics video mode (I have never really understood what the specs for this
mode are, but it is definitely an odd, and very old, one).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx