Re: General glitch

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 18 Jun
2000 19:58:41 -0400 (EDT)

-> Okay, it's not a U2 glitch, and now I've learned it occurs on
-> both Win95 and Win98.
->
-> It occurs on a laptop and a desktop. It occurs with v. 4.016
-> and 4.018. I tried Xy3, but it doesn't have va_ facility.

Yes, but does the suggested solution work? I.e., if you remove
from XYWWWEB.INF the VA_ statement corresponding to the function
assigned to key #104 in your .KBD file, do the crashes stop?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/