Re: Highlighting a line

Tim Baehr wrote:

> ...you might consider running XyWrite under Windows from a DOS box.
> If the DOS session is windowed, you can use any of a number of
> utilities ... that make giant cursors, animated cursors, etc.

I don't think this would work, because the Windows cursor and the XyDOS
cursor are two different animals. When I run XyDOS in a window, I see both
the regular Xy cursor and the Windows cursor, and I believe only the
latter would be modifiable with the utilities you describe. The Windows
cursor *can* be used to define text in Xy and paste it to the Windows
clipboard, but that's about all. Not what Jim Besser is looking for, I think.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx