Re: Fwd: Cropped tails are beautiful....Disappointment [Off Topic]

Eudora 4.32 is now free in an add supported version !
From: "Neville"
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 00:56:13 +1200

My vote is for severely cropped tails because I save most of the
lists posts. If one is following or saving a thread then one doesn't
need excessive quoting in subsequent postings.

I know that all the people on this list are intelligent. However a
number are apparently lazy .(there I said it!) . I wonder if there
is some kind of correlation between the amount  of lazy behavior
and the browser that one uses. Most of the problems Virus, excessive
quoting of previous material, sending of html, come from those using
Outlook (in all its flavors) and Netscape. Coincidentally the two
mail programs with the highest number of users?

What we need on this list is some [more] consideration of the other
200 people on this list, their time and the fact that quite a number
receive the digest version & some more lovely  On Topic material
from Xywrite users. If the material is Off Topic (not Xywrite
specific) please  put Off Topic or something like it in the subject
line so those of us with limited time can  skip the message without
worrying that we are going to miss something On Topic & therefore
relevant & important. |>  |> This takes a little more time, but it
seems to me is -- or ought to be -- |> part of the courtesy and
"netiquette" for email. |>  One can only agree with the above. If
you don't have time to consider this please consider  with holding
your contribution to the list until you do have the time to post
"with consideration":.

Thank you all for your time & consideration.

Aprons@xxxxxxxx
http://www.buyaprons.com/; eudora="autourl">http://www.buyaprons.com
Specialty  Apron and Textiles
P.O. Box5246