spell checker etc.

from Morris Krok

  essence@xxxxxxxx

  Thanks Carl BX es qQ2 works just fine. I have noticed that es command is
also available in xy3.

  Calling up a file. In xy3, Bc caXC saved on an alt key will call up a
file from a directory where the cursor is pointing without proceeding to the
command line. In xy4 one has to manually go to the command line then type ca
return, to achieve the same effect. How does one correct this in xy4.

  Automating the spell checker
On May 23rd Leslie Bialler stated that to make xywrite emulate Word 2000 in
checking an entire file with one key press, he suggested that the following
code be used as a starting point.
  BX Spell Q2 ES GT @@ (the @'s is to mark the wrongly spelt word.)
  During the last few days I plucked up the courage to attempt it. This is
what I find works but it can be improved if it will underline the wrong word
as in Word. Also it needs additional code to check for the duplication of a
word.

  BC se .WA . return
  > return
  NW CL BX SpellQ2 ES GT @@ NW return