TMF file extension

Hello All.

Could anyone tell me what function a file like LKVGJHE5.TMF might have? They show up in nearly every session in the working directory, and only since installation of UNDO. This after years of using XY4, without ever seeing one. That being said, I have no proof that UNDO has anything to do with it; it works flawlessly on my system. When CAlled, each has exactly the same content: "≫≪PRLoaded≫≪EX≫", as if a PRompt and EXit code snippet had somehow been automatically filed. Patricia and I have communicated off list about this without solution; the only reference I have seen to it is in Robert's post to her of 8/9/06, where it showed up in a program he had written to facilitate XY portability to any machine on a memory stick, as "][BX_]dos/nv/x/z /c del {<}PV03{>}*.TMF[Q2_]".

Currently, I'm deleting them manually. They seem to provide no functional benefit.

Thank you,

Fred Weiner