Title Bar Blankout in XyWin

I work with XyWrite for Windows version 4.12D (under Windows NT
Workstation ver 4.0).

I notice from time to time that the Windows "title bar" (the
dark-blue-or-whatever-color-you-change-it-to bar at the top of the
screen), which normally has (from the left) the XyWin logo, the word
"XyWrite", a hyphen, and then in brackets the window number, a hyphen,
and then the pathname and filename for the file that is open in that
window, sometimes becomes blank, listing only up to the bracketed window
number. This seems to occur at least sometimes (but not always) when
opening a file from a search across files, but it may also happen at
other times that I can't pin down. When the title bar is blank, I can
only tell the identity of the file open in that window by listing the
windows contents with Alt-W.

Is this the result of an uncorrectable (or not-to-be-corrected-by-TTG)
bug in the program, or is this something easily fixable?

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx