New way to type

 from Morris Krok

 A new way to type

 Typing this way or a version of it may be old hat to some of you but
neverthless here goes.

 This program (a part of my typing in shorthand progam) using the change
replace command it can add suffixes to root words. In some of the words such
as carry and travel (British spelling) it takes into account certain
peculiarities when you "ing" the word or "ed" it. I still have to add
suffixes related to ly, ful, fully, ive and there may be others. I type
without using the space bar because it expands words as I type which in this
case I do not want. Of course I can delete function AR from Key 57 then it
would not be necessary for me to use the backward slash. I commence typing
with # and it is only at the end of what I type do I press the assigned key
of the program.
When using my entire shorthand program, receive would be typed rcv with any
of these /d/r/s/g, so as to create the desired effect. Of course if the
shorthand version is not used, there would be no point in typing the
longhand of receive the way I have done merely to add one letter to the end
of it. I have included it just to show the various possibilities. When
executed the / becomes a space instead of the space bar.

 This is the program
BC ci seb /#/XC RC ^>BC ci ?/? ?XC BC ci / d /d /XC BC ci / r /r
/XC BC ci / s /s /XC BC ci /l g /lling /XC BC ci /l e /lled /XC BC ci /y g
/ying /XC BC ci /y e /ied /XC BC ci /t e /ted /XC BC ci /t g /ting /XC BC ci
/r g /rring /XC BC ci /r e /rred /XC BC ci /e g /ing /XC BC ci /e e /ed /XC
BC ci / m /ment /XC BC ci / ././XC CH

 Converts this:
#receive/d/receive/r/receive/s/benefit/e/benefit/g/carry/g/carry/e/refer/g/r
efer/e/amend/m/pay/m/manage/m/travel/g/travel/e/receive/g/believe/g.

 To this:
^received receiver receives benefited benefiting carrying carried referring
referred amendment payment management travelling travelled receiving
believing.