Re: Missing descenders in Notabene

At 01:04 PM 3/9/2008, Paul Breeze wrote:
I've played with zoom, and 'size as a % of Printer Font' but these make little difference. The only font with which I can reliably keep the descenders on screen is Lucinda Console. It seems a shame to be forced to use a non-proportional font when there are so many better fonts available. This may be font-size sensitive, to the extent that if I move from my usual 12pt to a smaller font, more of the descender appears but I cannot find a way to entirely eliminate the problem with the proportional fonts I have tried.