Re: Mouse freezing

Does it happen in other programs, such as Notepad?

In XyWrite, check your memory frequently by assigning this to a key (I use
ctrl-7):

nn=NOBX,v,a,/,n,v, ,$,m,+,6,q2

Dear Fellow Xywriter Users. Today I encountered a problem I never experienced before. My cursor is freezing. I can save the document and restart xy after the cursor freezes and than it happens after a while again.. It started today and I have not installed any new lprograms. Howver I have been running antimaleware, anti spyware and Macafee 24/7 . I have a dell optplex 780 with 4 gigs of ram. I am running windows xp. I use a generic dell optical corded mouse. For the last severl weeks my pc is running flakely and I have run the free one shopt versikonof anti malware, anti spyware, tdssk, hitmanpro Macafee comes through my email lprogram and runs 24/7 the others only run when I initiate it. But I have been running the non-macfee progams a lot lately. any suggestions Avrom Fischer avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxxaf413@xxxxxxxx 786 Eaat 19th Street Brooklyn, NY 11230 718 434 7696