Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

Success! Somehow, by rereading the instructions twenty times, I have
managed to mount an image of my floppy and open it in Parallels. Copied
barebones Xy4 files, my keyboard, savegets, & startup.int to the
virtual c: drive. And, lo and behold, Xywrite on the mac running in
DOS. NO Windows problems.

I will do more testing & tweaking and report later. Now to join my poor
husband, who has been waiting for me to watch a movie he rented.

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com