From: nsivin
To: xywrite
Subject: Re: Customization Guide
Date: Saturday, August 26, 1995 9:04AM

The XyWin manual, chapter 18, covers the same ground as the XY4
customization guide. You will find posted for downloading by
subscribers to this list a file in which I listed some differences
between the functions of the two programs (order CATALOG.DOC for a
catalogue of available files).

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science