Re: Very sad

>needed is a character-based environment for writing/editing, coupled
>with a graphical environment for formatting and other visual tasks.
>TTG could've staked out new territory by combining char-based DOS and
>graphical Windows in a unitary XyWrite, but ... it's a dead letter now.

  Well, isn't that what you have when you run XYDOS in full-screen mode
under OS/2 -- switching to graphical view and back, or even running two
sessions or more --?? I mean, it could be better, interfacing a graphics
program with XY ala Starwriter, but still, you do have the text mode and
graphical mode. Or do you mean something else?

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!