Re: Where is Herb Tyson today?

> Occassional references are made here to Herb Tyson. I think he actually
> responded to one quite a few months ago. As someone currently comparing
> Describe to XyWrite, I was interested to see that Herb is one of about six
> authors of the very good Describe manual. Are you still listening, Herb? If
> so, congratulations on the Describe job, and what word processor are you
> now using?

I don't listen on a regular basis. Someone occasionally emails me packets
containing XyWrite messages. I'm presently using DeScribe, mostly (for
writing articles about OS/2). When writing books, I've been using Word for
Windows, but I'm trying to get out of the habit. Its superior outlining and
display options, however, make it a difficult habit to break . The occasional
GPFs, however again, are a powerful incentive to migrate more completely to
DeScribe.

Thanks for the note!

Herb Tyson (tyson@xxxxxxxx)