Where is Herb Tyson today?

James D. Besser  wrote:

>Suppose I could always give Tyson a call and take him for a walk
>down Memory Lane!

Occassional references are made here to Herb Tyson. I think he
actually responded to one quite a few months ago. As someone
currently comparing Describe to XyWrite, I was interested to see
that Herb is one of about six authors of the very good Describe
manual. Are you still listening, Herb? If so, congratulations on
the Describe job, and what word processor are you now using?

Cheers,
John Gordon

J.L. Gordon
Dept of Anthropology