Re: XyWrite Plugin for BartPE; Portable Xy4; Network-Installable Xy4

Robert wrote:
I would also DL MakeXy4Net.zip.

Got it, thanks.
 I would focus first and
foremost on making a **working** Portable Xy4 installation.
Then, after you get that running, make Xy4Net.exe. A version of
XyWrite that was launchable from a remote network (LAN or
Internet) location was, after all, what YOU requested!

Yep.
 And, I
gotta say, it works really well.

So, we're all going to be free to XyWrite from anywhere with any computer?
As for BartPE, you need a working version of BartPE first

I did that a few months ago, when you first posted on BartPE.
And before you customize anything, I would try it plain vanilla,
so you get the basic idea.
Right. Coming soon. I'd love to try it right now, but I promised my wife
I'd work on something else.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx