Re: Two .kbd queries

Harry: You really don't need to know about the three- and five-bit stuff
to search func symbols in v4. v4 makes the procedure much easier than 3.
This is my own v4 se/fn key, set up so I can easily change the se to cv:
Clear CMline, type the chars that form the symbol (no, not the null),
hit designated key. It searches the first instance. If you want to cv,
the CMline cursor position is where you would enter the second pair of
chars; then change the se to cv. (I see that pico is breaking the line;
of course there is no return between _, and R0.)

nn=GH,EL,SI,s,e,/,f,n, ,_,ER,CL,CL,R0,R1,R1,CI,ER,_,
R0,R1,R1, , ,_,CL,CL,CL,XC

.... Ciao. 	--a