Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed

Margaret,
I turn this initial-raw-data a distinctive color, so that when I land in it during a search, I know this is "inactive" data
Do you know about   and  codes? Perhaps they would be
easier to use for inactive text, rather than changing the color.
Another problem with non-full-screen, though, is how close the lines are together. I tried to get them spaced out a little (when I got this computer, not yesterday) ... and did not succeed. Might try again .... and then ask list why it didn't work ....
I think you need TameDOS for XyWrite. The on-screen line-spacing is easily
adjustable in Tame, as is the color and the type size and the number of
lines displayed. It's free in beta-version, and costs $25 (IIRC) otherwise.
Installation is easy, but you should wait until you have 1 hour to devote
to installing, customizing, & evaluating. (And if you don't like the
results, you can simply trash it all and keep using regular Xy.)
TameDOS.com
No, I have no interest in the company, and I don't like the customer support, but I use and love the product.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx